For the BU Polymer Additives, based in our Headquarter in Bergamo, Italy, we are looking for a PRODUCT MANAGER (m/f).
- Ownership and management of assigned products administration including technical documentation, specifications and packaging with respect to market needs.
- Tracking of the assigned products profitability and define corrective actions. Product portfolio optimization to ensure effectiveness at the best cost / performance ratio.
- Coordinating non-compliance management process, to identify root causes and implement appropriate corrective actions. Communication to customers as well as monitoring products quality consistency through selected KPIs.
- Contributing to adequate stock levels build up in line with sales objectives and effective production management in collaboration with Supply Chain and Operations Dept..
- Assisting Purchasing department mainly in defining and monitoring third parties activities, through periodic audits.
- Collaboratong with R&D to the development and implementation of new products as well as to the improvement of existing ones &/or to the analysis of competitors’ activities.
- University Degree in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering
- 3 to 5 years experience in Product Management, Project Management or Supply Chain preferably in a Chemical manufacturing or distribution Company
- Experience of working across departments and countries (in a matrix organisation) will be considered as a plus
- Strong analytical, organizational and project management skills
- Fluent in English, a second language will be considered as a plus
- An international and appreciative working environment
- A family-like corporate culture with creative freedom
- A secure, long-term employment in a growing Company
- An optimal learning environment for your continuous development
- A variety of challenging tasks and projects
- Flexible work arrangement, including work remotely one-day a week.
Siamo alla ricerca di una figura che, riportando al responsabile in turno in produzione, avrà il compito di condurre gli impianti produttivi tramite sistema di supervisione automatico e direttamente sugli impianti (gestione impianto, campionamento, carico materie prime, scarico prodotti finiti) eseguire regolari controlli sugli impianti e di riportare eventuali anomalie. Collaborerà all’interpretazione cercandone le cause e proponendo miglioramenti di processo insieme al proprio responsabile in turno.
Desideriamo incontrare preferibilmente candidati in possesso di Diploma/Qualifica professionale a indirizzo tecnico con buone doti flessibilità e collaborazione. Il lavoro è a tempo indeterminato su turni a ciclo continuo.
Sede di Lavoro: Levate (BG)